Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blessed

So as ordinary life has been happening we have had some great blessings lately!
First of all our poor old car, also known as Big Momma, started biting the dust! The heater wasn't working well and the check engine light kept coming on, we got an estimate to get some things fixed and decided the poor old girl wasn't worth it. So we started looking for a new car. We were blessed to find a great red Ford Fusion for a good price. As sad as it was to leave Big Momma at the dealership as we drove away (seriously it was a little emotional) I love our new car! It is so nice to have a dependable car now that we don't have to constantly be putting oil in and watching the miles on!

Second, Brady has been working on getting another internship for the summer to get some more experience and hopefully get some career opportunities after graduation. So he applied for a few out of state and one in Salt Lake. We figured that most opportunities would be out of state so we were thinking that would be the way things would happen. Side note- with having full time hours at work I can't leave with Brady for the summer if that is the case. Ok so Brady got a couple interviews one with a company in Salt Lake and one with a company in Oregon. He got passed over for the Salt Lake one and got a second interview for Oregon. All the while I am stressing a bit about being without my husband all Summer but I was ready to make that sacrifice. In the meantime a rep from a company called AutoLiv came to Utah State to interview for interns and Brady decided hey why not I'll get an interview. Well he got a call from Autoliv on Friday offering him the position!! Best thing about that.. it's in Tremonton!! YAY!!! I get to keep my husband all summer! So not only were we blessed with an internship it's close by!!! I am so excited and I know Heavenly Father's hand is in this. Our prayers were answered.
And now third. So most people that know me know I've got some back issues... OK my whole back is an issue, let's be real! So I found out that I had a disc(s) with a buldge and a tear so we decided to get it fixed. I got that little surgery done on Wednesday (1 week ago). And I feel so blessed that it is starting to get less painful!!! YAY! I've still got a way to go as far as bending and twisting and lifting go, but I know I am improving. I am super grateful for medicine and doctors. It's a HUGE blessing!
Oh and another little side note I got my Associate's degree from Utah State! I know it's not much but I do like having something to show for my time at school! :)
Well I think that is about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment