Sunday, November 10, 2013

Neices and Nephews

Two babies in two months!! Holy moly! Not my babies, but my brother and brother in law both added a new one to their families. Will Collin Searle was born October 6 and Nora Joy Vest was born on November 5. Almost exactly a month apart!! These new babies are the sweetest things! I could hold them forever! I was lucky enough to get to go see Nora on my lunch break and I got to hold her the whole time, I didn’t  have to share with anyone! It was awesome. These incredible infants are amazing to me. I know I’ve thought about birth and creating children before but it seems like last night when we first saw Nora for just a few minutes it really hit me just how incredible creating life and giving birth really is. Looking into the eyes of these sweet new babies and thinking “oh my goodness, last time I saw Dani that baby was inside her!”  Our Heavenly Father has given us such an amazing gift to create a child! And he trusts us with them!! He just hands them over to us knowing that we can do it, we can raise them and take care of them. And granted this isn’t my child but I was so touched by the spirit last night when we were there with Kurt and Dani and their new little Nora. Just to see the pure joy on their faces and how happy and excited they were to bring this new child into the world and to see the love that they had for her immediately. It is so incredible. They bring such an amazing spirit into the world with them. They are so innocent and special! I couldn’t sleep last night that is how much I was thinking about this amazing experience. I can’t even imagine how it will be when Brady and I start popping out little ones!
I love all of our nieces and nephews so much! I am so thankful that I’ve been able to spend time with them and learn from each of them. They all have their own unique personalities and they are all wonderful! I am also grateful for their parents, my siblings, and the example they have set for me. It really is kind of nice being the youngest and taking notes from the things that my siblings experience first. So here they are our nieces and nephews:

Evi Kaye Searle – this is one smart little girl!! She impresses me all the time! And she is a dancing queen!

Norah Scarlett Searle- one word- CUTE- this girl’s eyes suck me in, and her little giggle oh my I love it! She is also a little dancer!


Will Collin Searle – Finally a little Searle boy! I am SOOO excited for him and to watch him grow up


Bentley Rae Louder- What a little fashionista! She changes clothes about a million times a day and she is hilarious!!


Adelaide Karen Sonderegger – This girl can sing!! And she is has the prettiest hair! I am a little jealous of it!
Henry Ryan Sonderegger – What a handsome little man!!! I am excited to watch his personality develop as well!!


Isla Mae Vest – What a little stinker, in such a good way! She is so shy but I LOVE that she wants my attention when we are over visiting.


Nora Joy Vest- What a sweet little bundle of joy!


Kids are so awesome and so fun! I am so excited for Brady and I to have a family of our own and to watch our children grow.  Families are such an amazing blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment