Tuesday, June 5, 2012

 5 AM

5 AM is so early!! But I think that is going to be our routine from now on. That's when we got up this morning to get Brady to work then I came home and got ready and had to drive to St George for my first day at work. I am so glad that I don't have to make that drive everyday, it seems a lot longer then it really is! But work was great! I am so glad I could work it out to work down here. Thanks to Eric Allen my awesome boss in Logan (there Eric I mentioned you). But really it's a huge blessing! I'd go CRAZY if I wasn't working this summer. I would have to take up something like indoor scuba diving or something (thanks for the suggestion meg) :)
Now I am home from work and I am beat! Brady and I are going to be so dead on workdays!! But we both have 3 day weekends WOO HOO! pretty awesome if you ask me!
Well I don't have much else to talk about today and I haven't been able to snap a picture of the 3 amigos dogs next door yet so I guess that's all today.
here's a quote to end with " Another thing I would do is invade a neighboring country, and force my own ideology on them, even if they didn't want it." -King Julien

2 comments:

  1. I laugh everytime I see the commercial for the new movie and they all put their hands in a circle and say, "home," except King Julien who says, "cheeseburger."

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO WOULD LEAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD HEAD LYING AROUND??

    ReplyDelete