Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!


Look how pretty!! :) 
So first of all yesterday was the first day I rode my bike to work. The way to work was a piece of cake! It is pretty much all down hill, which means the way home is uphill. And it's not like a huge hill to climb just a gradual incline for 2.65 miles..... oh boy. So needless to say the ride home about killed me! I had to make a couple rest stops to drink some water and rest my legs. Then I finally couldn't take it anymore and stopped and waited for Brady to come get me. When he pulled up he had these lovely flowers with him :) I was ready to pass out but I love them and was so excited to see them! What a great hubby! 
I can't believe it has already been one year and at the same time I can't believe it's only been a year. A little hard to think of my life without Brady, simply because life is so much better with him! I definitely scored big when it came to picking husbands! :) He is so good to me and loves me so much! I am so grateful for him I love him SO MUCH and can't wait to spend many more years together. 
praying that this bike riding doesn't kill me! until next time. 
peace

2 comments:

  1. haha, i love that you just finally stopped and waited for him--i knew we were friends for a reason :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um yeah! I would have DIED if I went any farther :)

      Delete