Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waffle Sandwiches


We'll get to the title in a minute. First of all, I'm getting a little bit hysterical today from getting up so early! No so funny things are suddenly hilarious, that's how I know. I will know I'm SUPER tired when Brady tries to scare me and it makes me start crying ( i know this because it has happened before - that's right i was so tired Brady was teasing and scared me and i started crying and before this happened i could not stop laughing long enough to read scriptures). Anyhow getting up early is going to take some time to get used to. Let's all pray my bike isn't a fortune to fix and that can get done this weekend so Brady can just take the car and I can sleep in a bit longer :) I will miss all the nature driving out there though we always see cows and usually at least one antelope and this morning we saw a fox and I saw deer on the way back home! That's a lot of neature :) "wow, that's pretty neat"
On a bit more serious note, for any of my ER friends at Utah Valley that read this I hope you are all doing well with the loss of Dr. Hooker. Reading all the posts about it makes me sad I'm not there and really makes me miss you guys! I LOVED the ER there and I think you guys are the greatest.
I am hoping that I have something a little more exciting to post after our first weekend in Cedar City! But my exciting note of today is that we made waffle sandwiches for dinner! YUM!! eggs, sausage, and bacon sandwiched between waffles with a little drizzle of syrup! (ok so 2 types of meat was maybe a little much but it was tasty!) I welcome you all to try this deliciousness. And guess what is on Monday? Our 1 year anniversary!! Can you believe Brady and I have been married for almost a year, I can't either :) It has gone by so fast and has been such a great year! I love Brady so much and I am so glad to have spent the last year with him, best year of my life ... so far :)
quote to end on "Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I will try again tomorrow'" - thanks Hailey for posting that on facebook it was uplifting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment