Monday, June 4, 2012


We're HERE!

So after a VERY long drive (ok so it was like 6 hours but still) We made it to our summer home! The picture is the view from our back porch and there is a GREAT walking trail along there! I love our new apartment! It's twice the size of our apartment in Logan and we have AC and a dishwasher! We are so spoiled! And we don't have near enough stuff to fill this apartment! But we have 2 empty rooms if anyone wants to visit :) We are all unpacked and settled in! The people that live next door have 3 little boston terriers that like to act real tough and growl at us, I like to call them the three amigos! There are so many dogs up here! I want one!! Too bad we can't take one back to Logan with us! I will be sure to post a picture of the 3 amigos next door though :)


So after a 2 hour drive, coming home to re-evaluate our route, then trying again we finally found American Pacific where Brady is going to work! Good thing we found it yesterday so he wouldn't be late today! Here he is before heading out for his first day of work! and now I'm home, bored, starting a blog! :) I start tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I suggest you fill one of the empty rooms with tumbling mats and rented trampolines. Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO visiting you this summer

    ReplyDelete