Monday, June 4, 2012

Cedar City Adventure
So I did it, I decided to join the blogging world. Not real sure how it will work out but I'll give it a go anyway. Most of the reason I decided to start a blog is because we're on an adventure this summer and we're a bit farther away from family then we have been since we got married.
So Brady has to do an internship for his major at Utah State. He applied for a few and none of them were working out, the end of the semester was getting close and we were thinking that we would just stay in Logan for the summer and work and try for an internship next summer. Brady got a job at a call center and had a job offer for a youth center in Logan. As soon as all this was getting set up Brady got a call from American Pacific in Cedar City to do an internship for the summer. We decided let's go for it! A couple days later he called AmPac to accept and they told him they needed to think about it for a couple days! What a let down, we were getting so excited for this opportunity and trying to get everything worked out and then it came to a halt! So we went back to thinking we would just stay in Logan for the summer. Then about four days later Brady got a call for another job interview and got a call from AmPac saying the internship was a go!! And they wanted him to start in a week! So we went for it. I found an apartment online that was willing to let us rent for just the summer, I talked to my bosses at work and they got me set up to work in Cedar City for the summer, and we rented a Uhaul. The week before moving was crazy, but it made me realize that we are so blessed! We have amazing family members who were so willing to help us in any way possible and Brady's brother Zach came to help with the heavy lifting. On the long drive down here by myself (brady was driving the truck) I was able to reflect and see the Lord's hand in our lives. I know that this did't all happen by chance and that this is all part of our Heavenly Father's plan for us. We could not have done it without Him and it would've been so much more stressful without His help. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and that this is where we need to be for the summer. I am so excited to start on this adventure with my wonderful husband! I know it's going to be great!


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy for you two! Glad you got down there safe and that your work was willing to help you get a job too. :) I hope you have a great time down there.

    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete